On Demand Fitness Classes
A Range Of Conditioning Sessions and Fitness Classes To Suit Everyone
make rapid measurable progress guaranteed
After 9 sessions with activeNRG
- Lean body weight
- Squat 12Kg – 28Kg (kettlebell)
- Bench Press 4Kg – 16Kg (Dumbbells)
- Press 10Kg – 25Kg
- Deadlift 40Kg – 75Kg
“I couldn’t recommend anyone more highly”
After 9 weeks with activeNRG
- Lean body weight +1.5kg (body fat -6%)
- Squat 85Kg – 102Kg
- Bench Press 20Kg – 37.5Kg
- Press 15Kg – 32.5Kg
- Deadlift 60Kg – 115Kg
“I have never felt so committed to my training”
My Fitness Classes are different to the rest of them.
Online Personal trainers.
- Workout programme is not coached.
- Done as fitness classes not a conditioning sessions.
- Lack accountability.
I challenge any personal trainer to match my results.
Prices similar to my personal training.
Big Box Gym
- Unsure if your form is correct or safe.
- Programme copied from a friend or magazine.
- Frequent setbacks from injury.
I challenge you to get better results.
Prices much less than my personal training.
HIIT, Bootcamp, crossFit
Group Fitness Classes.
- No programmed progression.
- You’re encouraged not coached.
- Results plateau fast.
I challenge Les Mills, CrossFit or any class instructor to match my results.
Prices Less than my group personal training.
You first priority should be to get strong, but once that has been achieved adding a conditioning element to your training can make a massive difference to your overall fitness.
These classes are set to progress you from novice to intermediate level by incrementally increasing the workload class to class.
New classes will be added regularly to the programme and will be added to your app as they become available.
The Most Efficient Way to Use These Fitness Classes
- Join my OPT package, or OGT package learn the lifts in an Intro Session
- Attend your first training session
- Track weights and measurements in your app logbook
- Follow your personal trainer for programming and other instructions
- Get adequate rest and nutrition outside of the session
- Train up to three days per week max to start
- Add 10+ pounds of lean mass in 10 weeks*
- Add the conditioning package to your programme and complete a sequence of 15 minute classes immediately after each strength session to maximize recovery time.