ACTIVENRG ONLINE HEALTH COACHING
Services Terms of Service
By signing up to be an client of ACTIVENRG ONLINE HEALTH COACHING Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). ACTIVENRG ONLINE HEALTH COACHING
reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding services during the violation. You agree to use the Program at your own risk.
- You must be 16 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. ACTIVENRG ONLINE HEALTH COACHING cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You agree to the use of your image and an testimony to be used on this site and or social media for marketing purposes .
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own ACTIVENRG ONLINE HEALTH COACHING product accounts.